the following ticket policies:
· Tickets are subject to Ticketmaster convenience
· Fans may request a maximum of eight tickets per
· All seats are reserved. Children under the age
of two are admitted
free as long as they sit on the lap of a paying customer.
· Tickets will be mailed beginning in February 2009.
· Individuals requiring disabled seating should
call the Scottrade Center Box Office at 314/622-5420.
· Tickets may not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
· Unless authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not
be offered as prizes in a promotion, sweepstakes or contest,
or auctioned for fundraising.
· A list of items prohibited inside Scottrade Center,
plus other venue rules and regulations, can be found at
For information on group sales, suites, and hospitality
packages, call the St. Louis Sports Commission at 314/206-7388.